Our Sanctuary and the Goldman Educational Center are lovely venues for celebrations such as baby namings, weddings and retirement parties.
Please contact Executive Director Alan Bell for information about space availability, to plan an event or to arrange for a Kiddush. Our kitchen is under the supervision of Rabbi Samuel H. Weintraub and only approved Kosher caterers and purveyors may be used.
Sanctuary / Chapel
Bar and Bat Mitzvah
$1000 Private luncheon, Saturday afternoon or Private evening party
Events (five hours plus)
$265 for each additional hour
Events (less than five hours)
$500 due when reserving a room
$500 due two weeks before event
$250 if 30 to 90 days before event
$500 less than 30 days before event
- Rental Fees are due in full two weeks before event.
- A member’s account must be current to receive member rates.
- Hours include set-up and clean-up time.
- No fees will be charged if a bar/bat mitzvah luncheon is cancelled.
- Families hosting multiple events over a single weekend will be charged full price for the more expensive room and 50% of the scheduled rate for additional event.
- The Community Room seats 180 at ten round tables (seating is 150 with a dance floor).
- The Chapel seats 78.
- The Sanctuary seats 640 on the main floor and 240 in the balcony.