Our Sanctuary and the Goldman Educational Center are lovely venues for celebrations such as baby namings, weddings and retirement parties.
Please contact Marla Cohen at email@example.com or (718) 875-1550 for information about space availability, to plan an event or to arrange for a Kiddush. Our kitchen is under the supervision of Rabbi Weintraub and only approved Kosher caterers and purveyors may be used.
Sanctuary / Chapel
Bar and Bat Mitzvah
$1000 Private luncheon, Saturday afternoon or Private evening party
Events (five hours plus)
$265 for each additional hour
Events (less than five hours)
$500 due when reserving a room
$500 due two weeks before event
$250 if 30 to 90 days before event
$500 less than 30 days before event
- Rental Fees are due in full two weeks before event.
- A member’s account must be current to receive member rates.
- Hours include set-up and clean-up time.
- No fees will be charged if a bar/bat mitzvah luncheon is cancelled.
- Families hosting multiple events over a single weekend will be charged full price for the more expensive room and 50% of the scheduled rate for additional event.
- The Community Room seats 180 at ten round tables (seating is 150 with a dance floor).
- The Chapel seats 78.
- The Sanctuary seats 640 on the main floor and 240 in the balcony.